THE FREDERICKSBURG TEA PARTY ANNUAL BENEFIT
Boots & BBQ
Saturday, September 18, 2021
YO Hotel & Conference Center, Kerrville, TX.
Event is SOLD OUT, but our Fundraising Continues!
Donate to This Year’s FTP Battle for our Constitutional liberties and rights!
Fantastic items for Boots & BBQ Raffle and Silent Auction!
Be prepared for some Great Opportunities to Donate and Receive
Discounted Room-Block available for attendees!
Our 2021 Beneficiary:
The 100 Club of Gillespie County
10% of proceeds from this annual benefit are donated to this local non-profit organization that exemplifies our basic principles.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
4:00 pm: Doors Open/Start Check-in
– Cash Bar & Snacks
– Young Conservatives Meet-up
5:00 pm: Meet & Greet Special Guests
– Silent Auction & Raffle
6:00 pm: Dinner – Y-O Texas BBQ Buffet
7:30 pm: Chad Prather keynote
& his Ragamuffin Band
9:00 pm: Prize Winners announced
Meet & Greet Special Guests:
- CD21 Congressman, Chip Roy
- Texas State Representative, Kyle Biedermann
- Roman Garcia, Texas’ Youngest City Council Member, Kerrville, TX
- Gun Owners of America (GOA), Felicia Bull, Texas Deputy Director
- Latinos for America First: Bianca Gracia & Maria Miller
- Naomi Narvaiz, RPT Juan Seguin Society
- LTC Raul Reyes, Border Activist
- Warriors for Ranchers: Mike Miller, Founder
- Gillespie County 100 Club
- Sponsors for “Boots & BBQ”
- Leadership of Fredericksburg Tea Party and Kerrville Event Partners
FTP’s Annual Fundraiser
“Boots & BBQ” is ON!
We’ll have a great event – but we need your HELP:
- Buy your Ticket, invite a Friend.
- Be a Sponsor,
- Purchase a Table for 8
- Donate Financially or Items for the silent auction and raffle.
- Volunteer to Help Now: advertising, recruiting, planning, and decorating.
- Volunteer to Help in September:
– Decorating, set-up and tear down
– Manning tables for check-in, raffle, silent auction,
– Hospitality for VIP room, Meet-Greet, Ballroom & Banquet
No regular meeting in Nov & Dec.
Thursday, Jan. 13th
St. Joseph Halle
212 W. San Antonio St
Doors open at 6:00 for light dinner.
($7.00 per person)
Please join us! Open to the Public.
Details to come…
Details to come…