Thursday, January 9, 2020
Starting the New Year with two keynote speakers:
Texas State Senator Dawn Buckingham and U.S. Senate candidate, Dwayne Stovall.
We are looking for a new location to match our growing membership.
Sign up for Newsletter
Become a Member
Donate to FTP
Please help support liberty
- Cook Children’s Motion to Recuse Tarrant County Judge from Tinslee Lewis Life Support Case Granted December 6, 2019On Wednesday, a judge granted a motion filed by Cook Children's Medical Center in Fort Worth to recuse Tarrant County Judge Alex Kim from presiding over the case of 10-month-old Tinslee Lewis.
- The Status of Texas Healthcare: As Data-Driven Hospital Systems Grow, Some Frustrated Doctors Focus on Patients December 6, 2019The final part of a three-part series examining the state of Texas healthcare.
- ACLU files suit to stop immigration pilot programs December 6, 2019The programs deny asylum seekers access to adequate counsel before key interviews with immigration officers, the lawsuit alleges
- The extraordinary danger of being pregnant and uninsured in Texas December 6, 2019Over three years, nearly 400 pregnant or new mothers died in Texas. Its system for helping the uninsured thwarts women at every turn, frustrates doctors and midwives, and incentivizes substandard care.
- Commentary: Tarrant County Has a Property Tax Election Right Now—And it’s Massively Flawed December 6, 2019Here’s how it works and what you can do about it. The post Commentary: Tarrant County Has a Property Tax Election Right Now—And it’s Massively Flawed appeared first on Texas Scorecard.
- Contested Commissioner Races Gearing Up in Potter County December 5, 2019Two races on the Republican primary ballot that drew little action in 2016 have become the set for a pitched fight in 2020. The post Contested Commissioner Races Gearing Up in Potter County appeared first on Texas Scorecard.
- Travis County court hears Pro-Life case suing Austin over abortion industry funding December 6, 2019Reading Time: 3 minutes A civil district court in Travis County heard arguments in a case challenging a pro-abortion provision in the City of Austin’s 2020 budget. Don Zimmerman v. City of Austin is brought by Pro-Life Austin resident and former Austin City Council member Don Zimmerman, who is arguing the city’s plans to fund […]
- Giving Tuesday 2019! December 4, 2019Reading Time: < 1 minute Your action now is critical! Start the Christmas season by giving the gift of LIFE today on Giving Tuesday!