Thursday,January 14, 2021. 6:30 PM
St. Joseph Halle
212 W. San Antonio Street, Fbg, Tx
Plenty of Parking on San Antonio St. and In Adjacent Parking Lots
Doors open 6:00 for light diner.
Please join us. Open to Public.
$10.00 donation suggested if you eat.
Sign up for Newsletter
Become a Member
Donate to FTP
Please help support liberty
- Biden’s Energy Plan: Here’s Where Texas Congressional Candidates Stand On Phasing Out Oil and Gas October 27, 2020The Texan asked candidates in the most competitive Texas federal races to state their position on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden's plan to transition away from the oil and gas industry.
- Push for Ports-to-Plains Interstate Corridor Moves to U.S. Senate October 27, 2020A several hundred-mile route through the heart of West Texas may become an interstate highway corridor if Sens. Cruz and Cornyn have their way.
- A week before the election, Texas National Guard prepares to deploy troops to cities October 27, 2020A spokesperson for the Guard said the deployment is not related to the election and troops would not be stationed at polling places. Mayors in two cities say they weren't advised of the deployment.
- Records show Trump’s border wall is costing taxpayers billions more than initial contracts October 27, 2020As the presidential election nears, a review of federal spending data found modifications to contracts have increased the price of the border wall by billions, costing about five times more per mile than it did under previous administrations.
- Could Texas House Republicans Elect LGBT Advocate as Speaker? October 27, 2020State Rep. Dade Phelan was one of only three Texas House Republicans to receive a positive grade from Equality Texas, a pro-LGBTQ advocacy organization. The post Could Texas House Republicans Elect LGBT Advocate as Speaker? appeared first on Texas Scorecard.
- Slaton: Why I’m a White Light for Speaker, and What Could Change That October 27, 2020"I ran for state representative due to corruption that existed in the Texas House, and I’m not going to start off my first term by supporting anything other than a new direction that Texans deserve." The post Slaton: Why I’m a White Light for Speaker, and What Could Change That appeared first on Texas Scorecard.