Next Public Fredericksburg Tea Party Monthly Meeting:
Thursday, January 9, 2020
Sign up for Newsletter
Become a Member
Donate to FTP
Please help support liberty
- Warren Emerges as Front-Runner in Fourth Democratic Debate, O’Rourke and Castro Fail to Stand Out October 16, 2019The fourth Democratic debate left little doubt of Elizabeth Warren's front-runner status as Texas candidates O'Rourke and Castro struggle to keep up.
- Beto O’Rourke and Julián Castro Struggle to Secure Spot in November Debate as Fundraising Lags October 16, 2019The dismal third-quarter fundraising numbers for both O'Rourke and Castro will do little to improve either candidate's prospects in the Democratic primary.
- How hard should creating a Texas income tax be? Voters will decide with Prop. 4 October 17, 2019Supporters want to send a clear message about Texas' business-friendly environment. Others think it's already hard enough to get such a tax passed, and future generations should be able to decide for themselves.
- Calls for Texas House Speaker Dennis Bonnen's resignation are limited — but growing — as his party plans to meet this week October 17, 2019A handful of Republicans and Democrats have said the GOP leader of the lower chamber should step aside. And so far, no one from Bonnen's own party has publicly come to his defense.
- Commentary: Auditable Paper Trails for Electronic Voting Machines Secure Our Votes October 16, 2019Klick’s Texas House Election Committee blocked important election integrity/ballot security legislation, leaving our 2020 Texas elections at risk. The post Commentary: Auditable Paper Trails for Electronic Voting Machines Secure Our Votes appeared first on Texas Scorecard.
- Commentary: The Trump Administration’s Successful War Against Bureaucratic Bullies October 16, 2019For years, unelected bureaucrats have been allowed largely unchecked power over the daily lives of Americans. This president is trying to change that. The post Commentary: The Trump Administration’s Successful War Against Bureaucratic Bullies appeared first on Texas Scorecard.
- The House is on fire October 17, 2019Reading Time: 1 minute The Republican leadership in the Texas House of Representatives is facing a fiery scandal of their own turmoil and corruption. Voters like you are furious that establishment politicians killed Pro-Life policies, and now, these same swamp creatures demand silence from those of us who speak the truth. You and I are […]
- Republican state officials and leaders fail the Pro-Life cause… again October 16, 2019Reading Time: 4 minutes With the much-anticipated audio recording of the meeting between Dennis Bonnen, speaker of the Texas House, and Michael Quinn Sullivan, President of Empower Texans, finally in the public arena, we see yet another instance of Republican officeholders betraying the values of the party they represent. With Bonnen’s mafia-like backroom meetings, quid […]