Sign up for Newsletter
Become a Member
Donate to FTP
Please help support liberty
- Lackland Air Force Base Releases 90 Evacuees Cleared of Coronavirus February 21, 2020On Thursday, 90 evacuees quarantined at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio for potential exposures to the coronavirus were cleared and allowed to return home.
- Republicans Looking to Unseat Rep. Erin Zwiener in Texas House Share Top Policy Priorities February 21, 2020The Texan reached out to the three Republican candidates in the primary race for House District 45 and asked them what their top policy priorities would be if elected. Here are their responses.
- Nancy Pelosi gives Henry Cuellar a homestretch boost in intense primary, calling for "resounding victory" February 22, 2020During a trip to Laredo on Saturday, the U.S. House speaker swung by a Cuellar campaign office with 10 days until the Texas primary.
- Texas sues company whose Port Neches chemical plant exploded February 22, 2020Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sued TPC Group on Friday, citing a slew of environmental violations at its Port Neches facility, including ones connected to a Nov. 27 explosion.
- Congressional District 11 Candidate Interview: Wesley Virdell February 22, 2020In a continuing series of one-on-one interviews with the candidates running for Texas’ 11th Congressional District, Texas Scorecard sits down with Wesley Virdell to discuss his campaign for Congress. The post Congressional District 11 Candidate Interview: Wesley Virdell appeared first on Texas Scorecard.
- Teacher Retirement System Staying Put, Will Not Pay Monthly Rent of $326K February 21, 2020At yesterday’s board meeting, trustees voted to remain at their current location and sublease the space at Indeed Tower instead. The post Teacher Retirement System Staying Put, Will Not Pay Monthly Rent of $326K appeared first on Texas Scorecard.
- Baby given less than 10% chance of survival thriving after surgery February 20, 2020Reading Time: 3 minutes Continue reading Baby given less than 10% chance of survival thriving after surgery at Texas Right to Life.
- Teen Vogue tells young readers killing babies in abortion is “normal” February 20, 2020Reading Time: 4 minutes Continue reading Teen Vogue tells young readers killing babies in abortion is “normal” at Texas Right to Life.