Thursday, Aug 13, 2020. 6:30 PM
STAY TUNED FOR NEW LOCATION
Doors open 6:00 for light diner.
Please join us. Open to Public.
$10.00 donation suggested if you eat.
Sign up for Newsletter
Become a Member
Donate to FTP
Please help support liberty
- Texas Doctors Promote Hydroxychloroquine, Blast Texas Medical Board on Virtual Town Hall August 12, 2020In a virtual town hall hosted by Sen. Bob Hall, some physicians highlighted the benefits of hydroxychloroquine and inhaled budesonide therapy in treating COVID-19.
- Texas Coronavirus Positivity Rate Spikes with Plummeting Tests, But Hospitalizations Improve August 12, 2020While coronavirus hospitalizations show Texas is moving in a good direction, a drop in more widespread testing has led to a higher positivity rate.
- Hope, fear and hula hoops. How four Texas schools are preparing to bring students back into classrooms. August 13, 2020Public schools are about to become the next front line in a state struggling to control the coronavirus pandemic. Here's what it's like on the ground at four of them.
- Texas Democrats see a winning formula in Kamala Harris. Will she bring suburban women and Black voters to the polls? August 12, 2020State Democrats see her as someone who can excite key voting groups but who won’t alienate more moderate voters.
- Abbott Endorsement of Flynn Helped Slaton August 12, 2020State Rep.-elect Bryan Slaton says his 61-39 win over Rep. Dan Flynn was helped by Abbott endorsing the incumbent. The post Abbott Endorsement of Flynn Helped Slaton appeared first on Texas Scorecard.
- Bob Hall Says ‘No Movement’ From State to Help Coronavirus Doctors Facing Suppression August 12, 2020Hall held a virtual press conference with multiple physicians who shared their experiences with alternative treatments, as well as the hurdles and threats they’ve faced from medical bureaucrats. The post Bob Hall Says ‘No Movement’ From State to Help Coronavirus Doctors Facing Suppression appeared first on Texas Scorecard.